First Alert Locating is currently seeking applications for the following positions:
- Assistant Line Locate Technician for our Grande Prairie location
- Assistant Line Locate Technician for our Whitecourt location
- Administrative Assistant (to cover a maternity leave position) for our Grande Prairie location
Even if there is not a posting for employment we are always accepting resumes at either office location because you never know when we might need someone!
First Alert is committed to the success of our employees and promotes a health work life balance. We work hard to achieve results and have fun doing it!
- Assistant Line Locate Technician:
- Do you love the outdoors, hiking and travelling the countryside? We offer competitive wages, great benefits, training and room for advancement! We value safety, quality and professionalism everyday, and offer opportunities for growth and incentives to all employees who meet or exceed our high workmanship standards.
- Minimum requirements for all positions include tickets in Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, PST, a valid and clean driver’s license and proper work boots. PCST and ATV/UTV Rider courses are an asset. We take care of the rest. Our work is physically demanding, so all employees must be physically fit, and have the ability to pass drug and alcohol pre-screening. Wage does depend on your experience but this is an entry level position so its not necessary. Remember we are Oilfield based so out of town work, early mornings and patch hours are to be expected.
- Administrative Assistant (Temporary Mat leave relief)
- This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience and work history. 40 hours per week until Sept 2019.
Please attach your resumes. We will contact those that are successful for an interview.